This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more info, check my full Disclosure statement.
COLORING! It’s the hottest thing right now. It’s relaxing to sit quietly, turn off all media, and calmly color in a design. I had so much fun that I decided to draw my own. PLUS I wanted to put positive words or even scripture into each one. Here is my very first (in what I hope to be a series) of coloring pages: God Loves You printable!
I researched and found the words: “God Loves You” or “I Love You” in 17 different languages! If you look carefully there is English, Spanish, Slovenian, Zulu, French, Sindhi, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Croatian, Afrikaans, Turkish, Swahili, Hungarian, Catalan, and Latvian!
For the Full-Sized B & W Version:
Just click the button below to download and print the 8″x11″ full-sized version:
I think it would be perfect to print and send to others.
- Include in an Operation Christmas Child shoebox gift with coloring pencils or crayons.
- Send it in a note to a child in the hospital.
- Send to a homebound senior or nursing home
- Print out the smaller size and use it as the front for a greeting card.
- Print on watercolor paper and paint it.
- Use cardstock so you can use markers or even pastels.
- Frame it!
This God Loves You printable provides lots of possibilities.
For a 1/2 Sized B & W version:
– Click the button below to download and print 2 on a page. (Cut to make 2 smaller pages.)
It will look like this:
Here are some gel pens from Amazon that might be fun to use:
For a Full-Sized Color Version:
You can also print a full-sized God Loves You Printable in color. How charming would this be hung up in a child’s room as a sweet reminder of God’s Love?
Just click the button below to print out an 8″x11″ full-sized color version:
You could also grab these coloring books! Click on the image –
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small amount from the company mentioned in this post. For more info check my full disclosure statement.